First names (real ones!)(long)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sun Jan 16 08:49:28 EST 2000

>Finally, can anyone turn Odgers into a feminine sounding name? I suppose I
>could translate it to Wealth Spear and back again - Goldblade or some such?

Hee hee hee, names, my favourite hobby! (Becca here. I don't know why I'm
writing to the list so much these days. I'll shut up soon, don't worry.)
Odgers, lemme see. Can I spin out a few tries, which are completely open to
being tossed to the wind?  Yay, here goes: Odegra, although not really.
Odria. Hmm, difficult. Depends on what you want the character to be like. I
can easily imagine a villian named Odegra, but not really a heroine. *sigh*
Maybe I'll come up with more? But thanks for the fun anyway!
Cheers, Becca