Long posts

Sat Jan 15 17:33:55 EST 2000

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 10:53:20 +0100, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

>For those newer members, Judith wrote an article about the HP books a while
>ago, which was published in a journal there.  (Not being very au fait with
>how the technical bits of anything work myself, I had a lot of trouble
>opening up the attachment Judith sent.  But it was worth the effort.)

I still haven't read it (sorry) because of that same issue.  Jacob says it
has something to do with the way Judith's machine encodes files for sending,
after I got another in the same format.  So now that I know how to, I can
finally read it...I have been looking forward to it for a while.

>Now that I come to think of it, The Judith of the Great Harry Potter
>Article sounds like quite a heroic title.

Don't we all wish we had such heroic titles?  :)

Melissa Proffitt