Books in Series

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 15 16:27:22 EST 2000

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:32:11 -0500, McMullin, Elise wrote:

> >Just a bit of trivia - does anyone remember a
> >trilogy that started with a book called Witch's Sister?  Just trying to
> >remember that one.
> >
> By Phyllis Reynolds Naylor, yes.

Oh, thank you, thank you! I read "Witch's Sister" as a teenager and
never realized it was the first in a trilogy, or remembered who wrote
it.

>  (I hope.  Have you all noticed that my
> memory has finally started to go?  For anyone who's never been pregnant,
> this is possibly the most bizarre effect it has on the human body.  It's
> like a whole lot of little roadblocks in my head--I *know* the information
> is there, but I can't trust myself to retrieve it any more....)

I know ;-)  Twins seem to be worse. Also, it takes up all one's
creative energy.

   Irina

irina at rempt.xs4all.nl (myself) - http://valdyas.conlang.org (Valdyas)
        http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/index.html (home)