Long posts

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sat Jan 15 04:53:20 EST 2000

Hi, Judith.  I was just checking to see if you were the Judith of the great
Harry Potter article and noticed the address.  Like it!

For those newer members, Judith wrote an article about the HP books a while
ago, which was published in a journal there.  (Not being very au fait with
how the technical bits of anything work myself, I had a lot of trouble
opening up the attachment Judith sent.  But it was worth the effort.)

Now that I come to think of it, The Judith of the Great Harry Potter
Article sounds like quite a heroic title.

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie

from judithr at ozemail.com.au