P.C. Hodgell update

Karen M Frederickson frede005 at tc.umn.edu
Fri Jan 14 12:05:03 EST 2000

As I mentioned before, a friend of mine was a grad school classmate of Pat
(P.C.) Hodgell - I asked her if she could find out what Hodgell is doing
at the moment.  I just got the news. Hodgell lives in Wisconsin,
teaches literature part time, and is working on an Ivanhoe fantasy sequel.

God Stalk, Dark of the Moon, and the short story "Bones" are going to be
reissued bound together as a trade paperback, out this June, by a small
press called Meisha Merlin.  Seeker's Mask should come out next year, and
Meisha Merlin wants the fourth Jame novel, as yet unwritten -- but
plotted.  She said that the MM editions should be available in most
bookstores, unlike the "elusive, expensive" Hypatia edition.

Karen
lurker in (at last) appropriately snowy Minneapolis MN

frede005 at tc.umn.edu             (work) http://umn.edu/home/frede005
NickyFan                        (play) http://www.tc.umn.edu/~frede005
"Oh Abigail, Abigail, I have *such* a desire to knock heads together!"
                (John Adams, *1776*, on the Continental Congress)