Lost books

Britta Koch bkoch at rz.uni-osnabrueck.de
Fri Jan 14 10:23:31 EST 2000

Hi!

Not only do I forget / mix up books from my childhood, I also seem to be able to mislay / borrow (lend?) / lose a few.
(I want to reread my DragonLance!).

Oh, and I thought of it because my sister's lost "If I Pay Thee not in Gold", a fun book set in a matriarchic world... it was quite nice.
She lost it ages ago, and it hasn't shown up - it probably went to another dimension through a rift in the time-space continuum (reading Iain M. Banks atm,
going to watch some more Star Trek tomorrow).

Just a few rambles becuase it's Friday and I don't want to do any serious work...

Britta