newbie

Miriely mguerr01 at fiu.edu
Thu Jan 13 20:59:00 EST 2000

Hello! I'm brand spanking new to the list and well I'd like to introduce myself. First of all, my jaw nearly unhinged when I saw that there is a Diana Wynne Jones mailing list! I thought I was the only one who's read her books! I can never find anyone to discuss her books with. I also thought I was the only adult who read her books or rather still read her books, since I've been rereading them since i was like 9 (I'm 20 now or will be in a month, but I digress). Is there an ongoing topic of discussion or has the list been quite lately? Well, DWJ has always been my favorite author and I hope this is an active list . . . Speak to you all soon . . .

~~miriely~