Madeleine Brent

Fri Jan 14 00:26:41 EST 2000

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:10:44 -0800, Jill Wadsworth wrote:

>..unfortunately I
>>appear to be doomed to live in Salt Lake City for the rest of my natural
>>life, or until I run screaming back to the Northwest.
>
>Where you will be welcomed back with open arms and something good to eat
>(don't ask what, I'll come up with that later!) (Okay, probably chocolate).

Mmmm, chocolate....

I have GOT to make a video run but after that, I'm eating a big ol' ice
cream sundae.  With chocolate AND caramel syrup, strawberry preserves,
bananas, and nuts if I can find them.

And this assumes, Jill, that YOU will still be in the Northwest when I get
back there....

Melissa Proffitt