Steven Brust

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Wed Jan 12 16:57:54 EST 2000

|>> 	Umm something about a gypsy (maybe even called Gypsy).  Some
|>> janissarie one a long time ago... a couple of others all vague now
|>> because I didn't finish them.  Was there a vampire-y noir thing?

Yes, _Agyar_.  I don't like it much, but it's the favorite of a
friend of mine.  _Freedom and Necessity_ is my favorite, narrowly
beating out _Gypsy_.  The two funniest in a DWJ sort of way are
_The Phoenix Guards_ and _Five Hundred Years After_.

deborah at suberic.net
--
In plain then, what forbids he but to know,
Forbids us good, forbids us to be wise?   -- Paradise Lost