lapse

Tanaquil2 at aol.com Tanaquil2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 15:54:16 EST 2000

Hallo all!

Happy New Year, Century, Millennium, etc.

Sorry for my lapse in responses--it's been crazy busy here, plus I'll be away
for the next 2-3 weeks.  So-o-o...the lapse will be a little longer I'm
afraid  (:

I finally had a chance to look at my e-mail inbox yesterday....  Now that
I've regained consciousness (how many hundred e-mails was that?)  I think
that perhaps I will unsubscribe temporarily from the individual e-mails, and
just keep subscribed to the digests until I come back.   Hope I can catch
up....  What little I've glimpsed looks so yummy how will I ever be able to
tear myself away from the keyboard?  (eg: I didn't know you homeschooled too,
Melissa!  And participation rants.  And the survey results!  Aaagh!  No fair,
you guys!...I'm supposed to be packing and paying bills.  Perhaps I shall
print out the digests and take them with me.  After all "one should always
have something sensational to read on the train..."  [Rats, I forgot to put
Oscar Wilde in my favorites list...] )

Hope you all had wonderful holidays,

Bye, and see you all in a few weeks...
Max <still back in the 1900's>