DWJ reprints list. LONG!

Wed Jan 12 12:37:24 EST 2000

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000 18:05:54 +0200, Tarja Rainio wrote:

>Maybe I should check the earlier collections, I'm sure there are more
>Chrestomanci stories. And Melissa you're right, the title of the new
>Chrestomanci book does sound like a story collection. Maybe she's written
>some new short stories that will be collected with older Chrestomanci
>stories.

I would like this, actually.  I don't usually like short fiction (because
it's short) but I have always wondered how Chrestomanci operated in the
other worlds, and what exactly he did when he wasn't being summoned on an
emergency.  Seems like most of what we see him doing is being snatched away
when someone shouts his name.  (Wouldn't that just be the worst job?  Like
being on call permanently.  Or, come to think of it, being the mother of
small children. :)

Melissa Proffitt