DWJ books not read...

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Wed Jan 12 02:16:34 EST 2000

These are don't haves, haven't reads or both. The most obvious Haven't Read
seems to be Ogre Downstairs, and I have two that I own but have yet to read.
I started Power of Three but haven't continued with it (I do always get back
to these, as in the end DWJ is basically worthwhile), and Crown of Dalemark
which I am holding back on till I can read The Spellcoats.

Anita

Title
Cart and Cwidder			don't have
Changeover				don't have		haven't read
Crown of Dalemark						Haven't Read
Dark Lord of Derkholm		don't have
Everard's Ride			don't have		Haven't Read
Hidden Turnings			don't have		Haven't Read
The Ogre Downstairs		don't have		Haven't Read
The Power of Three					Haven't Read
Puss in Boots			don't have		Haven't Read
Stopping for a spell		don't have		Haven't Read
The Spellcoats			don't have		Haven't Read
Seeing is Believing		don't have		Haven't Read
Warlock at the Wheel		don't have		Haven't Read
Yes, Dear				don't have		Haven't Read
Minor Arcana			don't have		Haven't Read
Fantasy Stories			don't have		Haven't Read
Skiver's Guide			don't have		Haven't Read