dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #114

Wed Jan 12 00:15:39 EST 2000

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 23:45:07 EST, Devra at aol.com wrote:

>Melissa, thank you so much for sending the ARCHER tape.  I enjoyed watching
>it immensely.  Torquil is just wonderful...  Where shall I send the tape next?

It's good, huh?  When do we get to talk about it?  I know only a few have
seen it yet...still, it's not like discussing spoilers or
anything...seriously, has anyone here NOT read _Archer's Goon_ yet?

There's a question for you:  What DWJ titles have people not ever read?  I
figure there are some common ones, the ones that are less readily available
like _Changeover_ and _Skiver's Guide_, but I'm interested in the other ones
that people just haven't gotten to yet, or whatever.

Melissa Proffitt