dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #114

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 23:45:07 EST 2000

Dear Friends,

I stopped reading my digests when I was away at the Pennsic War in August,
and never quite caught up after that.  Then this weekend my system crashed,
and we had to reformat my c:drive, wiping out my backlog of unread downloads.
 Bummer.

I'm NOT going to let that happen again; I am resolved to read my mail every
week!

Melissa, thank you so much for sending the ARCHER tape.  I enjoyed watching
it immensely.  Torquil is just wonderful...  Where shall I send the tape next?

Devra Langsam