The True State of Affairs

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 11:03:14 EST 2000

Alexandra wrote:

> Grim!  Grim!  Grim Grim Grim!
>

> Grim!

Dare I say it?

It's Asgrim as anything else you're likely to read.

(Sorry.  Couldn't resist it)

On a more serious note, I love that version of the "unbounded Truth" poem - far
      more than the isolated (and modified) verse we get in Cart and Cwidder.

Philip.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Nottingham, NG11 0EE, UK