dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #118

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Tue Jan 11 05:38:46 EST 2000

> respond too, but my head is swimming and I don't have time. I'd love to
see
> this list up on a webpage somewhere, with links from each author's name
> the comments.

I could do that, Gili! I have a tame web page and I'm always adding bits
and pieces.

I have my "public" pages with links and all and the "private" pages (no,
not *that* sort of private!!!) where I keep things that are invitation
only. For example, I belong to Girls Own and there are specific pages that
would interest the members of that but not my usual visitors, so I keep it
for them only. Then there's a page where I put up book illustrations and/or
covers I want to show to friends overseas. Since I don't have copyright, I
can't and won't put them on my public pages.

So, if anyone is interested, I could put up the links and comments.

Sallyo.