About names, again...

Kevin Jones jonesk at primus.com.au
Tue Jan 11 01:55:47 EST 2000

Nat

Being a Jones myself I am always fascinated by long surnames, probably
through envy. I live in a Greek part of Melbourne and am surrounded by
Papthanasious and Papadopolouses. As a teenager I used to book restaurants
under the name of Franackerpan because Jones was so dull. Several times
hotels have seen my surname and assume it's a pseudonym for the night.

I am sure there is a something in this name envy lark.

Kevin Jones