[Books that changed me, compiled (LONG!)]

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Mon Jan 10 23:33:36 EST 2000

Hey-

>SallyO: Aha! I see now who closely approximates my taste and who doesn't.
>Sarah and I are almost totally opposite in everything but DWJ. In fact,
>Sarah doesn't mention her favourite DWJ so I can't even judge if we're >poles
apart there too!

I didn't do into fave DWJ because I have a special place in my heart for each
and every one! (SIGH!)  Actually, I would have to say I like Fire and Hemlock,
Deep Secret, Hexwood, Howl's Moving Castle, and Archer's Goon best-if I can
even have a list of five favorites.  I love them because I adore the
characters and the plot is delicious.  Actually, that is how I would describe
her books in general!

Sarah

Hawkeye:  What did he try that I didn't?

BJ:  Sincerity.

Hawkeye:  Sincerity, eh?  I can fake that.