DWJ reprints list. LONG!

Mon Jan 10 14:44:27 EST 2000

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 17:52:20 +0200, Tarja Rainio wrote:

>Rowena Macrae-Gibson wrote on Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:29:37 +0000:
>
>>The worlds of Chrestomanci seems to be another new book!
>>It's pub date is given as 5/00.
>>(The only one out of this list that I haven't got is Wild
>>Robert)
>
>Thanks for the listing. It would really be great news, if The Worlds of
>Chrestomanic is something new and not just a new packaging of older
>books/stories.

I was looking at the listing, and based on the price and size I can't
imagine it being much of a repackaging.  I mean, there's four novels,
and--how many Chrestomanci short stories? I can only think of "Sage of
Theare".  This isn't a big enough book for all of the novels; they're
already reprinting the novels individually; so unless there are a ton more
short stories than I know about....Actually, the title does sound to me like
a story anthology.

Melissa Proffitt