Translations

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Mon Jan 10 13:17:21 EST 2000

Hi Alexandra,
Becca here--Hallie's daughter, just in case you don't remember.
My mom told me to read your poem, because it was so good--and I think it's
brilliant! I am a complete and utter dog person, and I read this poem
around three times because I enjoyed it so much. Well, well, well done on
translating it! It's so dog-like, so--searching for words--hmm, I don't
have any. How do you know Romanian? So good! Aah, I'm gushing now! Must go
or I'll make a total fool of myself (if this has not already happened)...
Cheers, (well done!!)
Becca