back in town

Nat Case hedberg at vermontel.net
Mon Jan 10 12:08:47 EST 2000

So it turned out I COULDN'T get to my email while away. Sorry. I have
everyone's list and will try to get the collated list out in the next day or
two. I see the discussions already have begun!

Reread Howl's Moving Castle, which was fun... especially with the business
from this list about how far back in the story her talent reached.

I've been doing much (utterly non-DWJ-related) research on 19th-century
lithographic artist John Bachmann. I think I may have a book... a terrifying
thought.

Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.