DWJ reprints list. LONG!

Tarja Rainio tarja.rainio at helsinki.fi
Mon Jan 10 10:52:20 EST 2000

Rowena Macrae-Gibson wrote on Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:29:37 +0000:

>The worlds of Chrestomanci seems to be another new book!
>It's pub date is given as 5/00.
>(The only one out of this list that I haven't got is Wild
>Robert)

Thanks for the listing. It would really be great news, if The Worlds of
Chrestomanic is something new and not just a new packaging of older
books/stories. The only one I'm missing is Howl's Moving Castle in English
(I've got it in Swedish which I can read, but not really fluently). I've
been waiting for a British edition so I can order it. For me it's much
cheaper to order books from amazon.co.uk than amazon.com and the British
Amazon hasn't listed HMC for a long time.

Tarja