Possible new book!

R.K.Macrae-Gibson R.K.Macrae-Gibson at exeter.ac.uk
Mon Jan 10 09:58:03 EST 2000

Well the Database actually says 7/99. But maybe they do
mean 2000. This is Dawsons the book suppliers database, but
it includes pre-publication information and has thus been
incorrect before (with a phantom paperback imprint of Dark
Lord for last year, grrrr). I couldn't find it on either
BOL or Amazon UK, though. But I think we can be fairly sure
that a book on this topic will be appearing, didn't DWJ
herself say that she was working on a 'sequel' to Dark
Lord? The database includes plot information so it seems
pretty definate. It does feel a long time to wait,
especially for any paperback edition.
Rowena Macrae-Gibson