Recommended DWJ books?

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Fri Jan 7 21:27:04 EST 2000

So, Philip enjoys A SUDDEN WILD MAGIC too? I thought it was pretty good the
first time I read it, but in the two readings since it's improved to become
one of my 5 favourites. It has quite strong links with DEEP SECRET and I
can't really see how you can like one without the other... The dance
towards the end is pure joy...

Sallyo.

"...Merrit was tall and strong as a desert oak, but Farren was small and
skinny for nearly thirteen. It bothered her sometimes, because it seemed to
her that the Boodline must be growing weaker if she was the best it could
produce...."
(MASTER OF TIME - 2001)