HELEN CRESSWELL

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Jan 7 12:52:42 EST 2000

>I've just bought a new (1999) title by Helen Cresswell. It's called
>SNATCHERS. There are some things I'd like to discuss about it but first,
>has anyone else read it?
>
>Sallyo.

Yes, I've read it to Cara.  I saw it in a bookstore after reading Deborah's
(?) line (I think after warnings on some of the books we came up with for
alternatives to DWJ when Antonia joined???) that Helen Cresswell was
perfect.  I do remember that bit, even if all the rest is fuzzy.  So you
have one person who's read it - is that enough?

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie