Possible new book!

Fri Jan 7 12:42:51 EST 2000

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000 11:11:50 -0500 , McMullin, Elise wrote:

>	I would like to be reminded of the scheduled reprints.  The only one
>I can remember is Fire and Hemlock.  Please share!

I can only get a list of the UK reprints from Amazon.co.uk.  Amazon.com and
B&N.com aren't listing any future titles.

>From HarperCollins:
Black Maria (July)
Charmed Life (May)
Dogsbody (July)
Fire and Hemlock (June)
The Lives of Christopher Chant (May)
The Magicians of Caprona (May)
A Tale of Time City (June)
Witch Week (May)
The Worlds of Chrestomanci (May) (whatever this is)

What it does NOT say is whether this is the HarperCollins UK imprint or not,
but that's what I'd assume.  The HarperCollins site also doesn't have
anything up past Fall 1999.  The other thing is that they claim to be
releasing the hardcover and paperback editions at the same time, which is
unusual but I suppose not unlikely.  Notice that *all* the Chrestomanci
books are due out at the beginning of May?

>From Oxford University Press:
Cart and Cwidder (March, PB)
Drowned Ammet (March, PB)

I can't find anything on the William Morrow (publishers of the Greenwillow
imprint) about _Year of the Griffin_.  I may be looking in the wrong places,
or it's just too far in the future for them to be mentioning it yet.
Greenwillow has been doing the Chrestomanci titles in a new paperback
edition, all of which are still available (I sent one as a Christmas present
to a friend, only when it arrived the shipping tag said _Charmed Life_ and
the box contained an audiotape version of _How the Irish Saved
Civilization_.  I'm not best pleased with Amazon.com right now).  So those
are a recent reprint.

Sounds like we have some time to kill waiting for these....

Melissa Proffitt