Possible new book!

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Fri Jan 7 11:11:50 EST 2000

Rowena sleuthed:

	"Well lots of reprints came up (which we knew about,
> sort-of, I could list these later if others are interested)
> BUT there was also the following new book:
>
> Year of the Griffin (0688178987 Greenwillow Books). Now
> this is a US publisher & it gave the date as 7/99, but this
> database often only has pre-publication information, so
> these details may change."

	Panic.  Do you mean 7/2000?  Because if you really mean 7/99 then
somehow I missed it - no, oh no!  And if it is 7/2000 I don't know if I can
stand to wait soooo long!

	I would like to be reminded of the scheduled reprints.  The only one
I can remember is Fire and Hemlock.  Please share!

	Elise