Recommended DWJ books?

Britta Koch bkoch at rz.uni-osnabrueck.de
Fri Jan 7 10:45:32 EST 2000

Hi!

After rereading all those books I vaguely remember from my childhood (Fire & Hemlock and The Power of Three), I'd like to
start reading more of DWJ (and maybe discover a few more books I vaguely remember).

I know I'll probably get as many answers as there are people on this list, but which of DWJ's books would you especially
recommend? I like stories with strong female characters and do not go to school anymore...
In the end I'll probably end up reading all of them, but which of those books to you consider to be a must-read-now!!! (or must-have-read-yesterday)
 for this list?

Preparing to drown in email,

Britta