Possible new book!

R.K.Macrae-Gibson R.K.Macrae-Gibson at exeter.ac.uk
Fri Jan 7 06:15:43 EST 2000

Well every job has to have some perks...
Whilst checking through a book suppliers database at work,
I decided to see what publications they have for DWJ post
1999. Well lots of reprints came up (which we knew about,
sort-of, I could list these later if others are interested)
BUT there was also the following new book:

Year of the Griffin (0688178987 Greenwillow Books). Now
this is a US publisher & it gave the date as 7/99, but this
database often only has pre-publication information, so
these details may change. It's definately a new book as it
appears to be about:

Elda's adventures whilst at 'Wizard University'

(Please *no* comparisons to Harry Potter!)

I just hope that we don't have to wait too long before it
hits the shelves! I remember Great Excitement at seeing
Everards Ride on Global Books in Print a few years ago, but
it's still not available in the UK.

Rowena Macrae-Gibson