Dark Lord in paperback/Various musings

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Thu Jan 6 12:33:31 EST 2000

Philip:
> > (Bookshop is run by a friend.  She:  "Who's it for?"  Me:  "To complete
> my
> > collection of DWJ, of course!"  When I collected the book, she won that
> > exchange, by remarking "let me know if you have difficulty with any of
> the long
> > words")

lol!  You say she knows you well, eh?  ;)

Rowena:
	"I might as well try and catch a new fan ;-)."

	mwa-ha ha, nefarious plan.  Go for it!

	"It's obviously aimed at a very young audience, but how good
> is it? I mean is it 'desert island' DWJ (Makes me sound
> like a heretic!)"

	say, that's a good idea - desert island dwj.  What do you think -
you must be stranded on a desert island and you may only take....3(?) dwjs
along.  Which ones do you take?  What's the hardest limit number - two?
four?

	Elise