Intro

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jan 4 04:11:25 EST 2000

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Britta Koch wrote:

> Hi everyone!

Hi! I'm Paul. I'm the one who wanders through people's introductory
posts going "Wow! Everyone on this list is just like me!" :)

(It's not actually true, but I'm constantly intrigued by how close to
true it is.)

> I would love to do roleplaying (Vampire: The Masqueradeor AD&D), but
> I haven't got the time...

Case in point: This sounds very familiar, right down to the RP systems
in question...

> (Anyone here know the "Alanna" series by Tamora Pierce? Loved
> them!).

Yep. Can't remember half of what happened in them, though. :)
I've read the followup series more recently, and it sort of gets in
the way.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."