Weird German Poem

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Tue Feb 29 06:55:37 EST 2000

>>PPS Alexandra - "Morgenstern: Saemtliche Galgenlieder" is
>>ISBN 3-423-24007-5, if it's still in print.  List price was DM14.00
>>when I got my copy (1995).
>
> And it's also online - at Projekt Gutenberg (who try to put literature
> whose "patent rights", or whatever they are called, online): at
> http://gutenberg.aol.de/morgenst/galgenli/inhalt.htm

I have seen that site, but it's not so saemtlich as you might think - the poems
on that site occupy less than 20% of the book - and of the 5 poems I intend to
use, that site has only 3.  That said, it does have Sophie...

For more about Morgenstern, and links to the Gutenberg page and plenty of other
places, try:

http://members.aol.com/conrad2105/page1.htm

Philip.

PS I think the word you were looking for is "copyright".

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Nottingham, NG11 0EE, UK
Tel: +44 (0)115 936 2000