Forum Suggestions...

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Mon Feb 28 17:53:14 EST 2000

Not that we all spend enough time discussing books on the internet as it is,
but I have been participating in a couple forums through Delphi/About.com that
focus on young adult books.  (If nothing else, I gush DWJ all over the people
there!)

If you are interested, check it out--they're pretty informative and fun.  I
have gotten lots of good suggestions for books, and the discussions are all
ages (more adults, now that I think of it).

This is the main one:

http://yabooks.about.com/teens/yabooks/mbody.htm?once=true&

This next one is also great.  It is set up by a 14 year old girl, but all ages
are invovled in the discussions:

http://ktkorner.tripod.com/index.html

You can log in as a guest just to look around.

Just out of curiosity, what other book-related websites does everyone
frequent?  Besides Chrestomanci Castle, of course?

Sarah