dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #138

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 22:05:05 EST 2000

In a message dated 2/25/00 12:42:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:

> I think we should all get
>  together and stalk someone like James Cameron until he agrees to have it
>  made into a movie and then take all the good parts for ourselves. (I bags
>  Miss Wraxton! She's MINE!) Mwa ha ha ha!
When I was young and foolish, I did a costume for myself as Miss Sophie
Stanton-Lacy (I am 5'9" tall, after all, if not really gorgeous) for a
science fiction convention.  With the green crepe overdress and the white
satin underskirt, and long white gloves!  The only real flaw was the white
kid (ballet slippers) I used, when they probably should have been satin.  Oh,
it was a hoot!
Devra
Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com