Griffins - and a delurking

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sun Feb 27 15:39:43 EST 2000

Ania wrote:

>Hallie wrote a while ago that her father translated the early Irish poem
>"Mise Pangur Ban..." Any chance of a copy? Would be most interested and
>grateful.

Oh, you have been lurking for a while!  I'm glad the griffins coincided
with some critical threshold level of DWJ re-reads to bring you out of the
shadows.
Of course.  I'll arrange it off-list, but just wanted to say a public hello
and welcome.

> but
>resolved to reread some DWJ before joining in, so that I can make
>intelligent and informed contributions to the list.

Oops. Is *that* something we were supposed to do?

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie