[Re: [Mixed Magics / The Worlds of Chrestomanci] ]

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Sat Feb 26 15:26:05 EST 2000

Courtney M Eckhardt <cme at MIT.EDU> wrote:

The story about the little girl who's sick in bed is Enna Hittims, at
least according to my copy of Believing is Seeing (taken out of its box,
where it still was from the moving, for the purpose of writing this very
email :).

Oh duh!  I knew that!  Thank you very much for unpacking that book for me and
checking.  I forgot I bought that book--should have just looked on my own!

Sarah