[Mixed Magics / The Worlds of Chrestomanci]

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Fri Feb 25 19:54:56 EST 2000

>"Kylie Preisig" <ha9prek at my-deja.com> wrote:
>Both titles were listed (I thought they were the same?), and they are
>supposed to be coming out on the 1st and 2nd of may.

I think they are the same--Worlds...was the provisional title.

>The stories in the anthology were listed.  They are:
>"Warlock at the Wheel", "The Sage of Theare", "Carol Oneir's Hundredth
>Dream" and "Stealer of Souls".

Oooh, Stealer of Souls!  That sounds good!  Is the Carol story that one about
the girl who is sick in bed?  And the little people come alive?
No-wait--Carol is the famous stuck-up girl who sells dreams or something,
right?  Then what is the story about the ill girl called?  I swear it is DWJ.

Confusedly,
Sarah

I'm very brave, generally...only today I happen to have a headache.
     -Tweedledum, THROUGH THE LOOKINGGLASS