Mixed Magics / The Worlds of Chrestomanci

Kylie Preisig ha9prek at my-deja.com
Fri Feb 25 17:22:18 EST 2000

I was browsing throught Amazon UK's listing for DWJ and found Mixed Magics and The Worlds of Chrestomanci listed for preorder.  Both titles were listed (I thought they were the same?), and they are supposed to be coming out on the 1st and 2nd of may.

The stories in the anthology were listed.  They are:
"Warlock at the Wheel", "The Sage of Theare", "Carol Oneir's Hundredth Dream" and "Stealer of Souls".

I assume "Stealer of Souls" is new.  I'm certainly looking forward to a new Chrestomanci story!  But is so frustrating to just be getting a new short story here and there when we could be getting a whole new novel!

Who me?  Greedy?  :)

Byeeeee,
Kylie