Re anime rumour

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Feb 25 13:13:16 EST 2000

Andrew wrote:
>Sad to say, I think the only video likely to be available in Ireland is
>Miyazaki's first movie, Castle of Cagliostro (aka Lupin III: Castle of
>Cagliostro). It was released on the 'Manga Video' label sometime back.
>However, if you have an NTSC-compatible video - check your manual if
>you're not sure - it's easy to order Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service
>from Amazon.com . If you want to see pics from Miyazaki films, just go
>to www.nausicaa.net .

Thanks for all the useful info.  I do have an NTSC video, so I could check
out the one(s) here and the web site, and then order the others if it looks
like our cup of tea.

>I _think_ it's an-i-may.

At least now I'll be able to *ask* in a store instead of having to look
everywhere.  And Philip's pronunciation guide was clear (finally, something
about French, which I at least studied), and the accent arrived all intact.

>>Welcome to the list, Andrew.
>
>You're too kind!

Aaahh, the happy innocence of the newbie!  To get a better picture, think
Mara in her Evil Enchantress guise (Dark Lord).  Yeah, that's it...dress
and all.  No, really.  Ask anyone!

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie