Ramblings By Becca

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 08:07:54 EST 2000

> Sally wrote:
>>no, no, you can't be Miss Wraxton. You'd have to be one of Charles's little
>>sisters... (ducking for cover).
>
> WHAT???? One of THEM? They get nothing to do! Even if I was to play
> Amabell, I could only lie in a bed and look sick. No, I've quite made up my
> mind to play Ms W. Thank you for your...concern. :)

Well said, Becca.  And Sally - we won't get anyone else who _wants_ to play
Eugenia, so why stop her?

>>No, no, Sally.  You have no right to make that sort of decision.  Besides, I'm
>>likely to be Lord Bromford, and I think I ought to have some say over who
plays
>>the girl I end up with... (Well, perhaps not)
>
> Thanks, Phillip! I think you'll make a wonderful Bromford. (Is that a
> compliment or not? I'll leave it to you to decide.)

Since I'm sure you don't know me well enough to realise how like Lord B I really
am, I'll take that as a compliment.

I shared this thread with _my_ dearest Mama - my parents now do have e-mail at
home, but she is not yet computer-fluent enough to use it - and she thinks I'd
do better as Lord Ombersley.  Anyway, there's no way I could pass myself off as
Charles or Sir Vincent or Augustus, or even Lord Charlbury, and I absolutely
_refuse_ to play Alfred, so I don't have much choice left, do I?

Perhaps I'll just stay in the background and write the music...

> Sally, who are you going to play, now that I've stolen Ms. W away? How
> about the governess, Miss something-or-other?

Miss Beccles?  No, that's too mean.  Sally should play Sancia de Vilhacan~as, of
course.

> Becca, running and hiding...

Wait for me!

Philip.