Ramblings By Becca

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 11:37:56 EST 2000

>> No, no, Sally.  You have no right to make that sort of decision.
>> Besides, I'm
>> likely to be Lord Bromford, and I think I ought to have some say over who
>> plays
>> the girl I end up with... (Well, perhaps not)
>
> Ah, but then you would be confronted by a pig's cheek... can you face that,
> with your weak stomach and penchant for chills? And how about the
> delightfully dozy Spanish lady? She'd be quite a restful companion - which
> is more than I can say for Miss W. Or for Sophy, come to that. Much as I
> enjoy reading about her, I think Sophy in the flesh would be rather too
> much for me. I'll stick to Sophie Hatter/Jenkins (Or is she Sophie
> Hatter-Howl?) as a mental companion.
>
> Sallyo.

Sophie, mein Henkersmaedel
Komm, kuesse mir den Schaedel.
Zwar ist mein Mund
ein schwarzer Schlund,
doch Du bist gut und edel.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.  I've just started a major musical project, which
should end up as a cantata called "Wie Schoen Leuchtet der Morgenstern")

Philip.

PS I don't think I could cope with either Sophy Stanton-Lacy or Sophie Jenkins
in the flesh - but isn't Sophy going to be a splendid matchmaking mama if she
and Charles have any kids!

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Nottingham, NG11 0EE, UK