Ramblings By Becca

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Thu Feb 24 11:16:50 EST 2000

Philip said -

> No, no, Sally.  You have no right to make that sort of decision.
Besides, I'm
> likely to be Lord Bromford, and I think I ought to have some say over who
plays
> the girl I end up with... (Well, perhaps not)

Ah, but then you would be confronted by a pig's cheek... can you face that,
with your weak stomach and penchant for chills? And how about the
delightfully dozy Spanish lady? She'd be quite a restful companion - which
is more than I can say for Miss W. Or for Sophy, come to that. Much as I
enjoy reading about her, I think Sophy in the flesh would be rather too
much for me. I'll stick to Sophie Hatter/Jenkins (Or is she Sophie
Hatter-Howl?) as a mental companion.

Sallyo.

.