Griffins

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 05:58:27 EST 2000

Paul, responding to Alexandra:

>> Question:  could anybody recommend me books about griffins that are
>> not by Mercedes Lackey?  I've just got a friend of mine hooked on
>> dwj (through Dark Lord of Derkholm, mwa ha ha), and she is also very
>> eager to read more books involving griffins.
>
> Um... thingy. Book by Tamora Pierce. On the tip of my tongue. "Wild
> Magic"?

That sounds almost, but not quite, what I was going to say.  Two titles spring
to mind:  "The Trouble with Magic" and "Awkward Magic"  One of them is by
Elizabeth Beresford.  One of them (but not necessarily the same one) has a
griffin as a major character.  I think.

Philip.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.