In the pipeline at Studio Ghibli.

kp027 at energex.com.au kp027 at energex.com.au
Mon Feb 21 03:05:12 EST 2000

This has a bit of detail from someone who sounds
like he knows DWJ.

Kylie

This message was forwarded to you from Deja.com by kp027 at energex.com.au.
Deja.com offers free consumer information, including ratings and reviews on
thousands of products and services.  Before you buy, visit
http://www.deja.com/

(beginning of original message)