Big rumour: anime Howl's Moving Castle

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 20 20:49:26 EST 2000

That's very interesting indeed.  Miyazaki is one of the most respected
anime filmmakers in the world.  For those not familiar with the term, it
refers to Japanese animated movies.  The artistic style is usually
characterized by *very* selnder, graceful looking people with huge eyes
and lots of waving hair.  Very pretty, highly stylized, and very
expressive in terms of character body language.  I hope it's true; I can't
wait to see it. :)

Courtney