Big rumour: anime Howl's Moving Castle

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Sun Feb 20 17:27:20 EST 2000

This weekend rec.arts.books.childrens and several anime newsgroups were
abuzz with rumours that Miyazaki (sp?) is buying the film rights to _Howl's
Moving Castle_.  I don't know much about anime, but I do know Miyazaki is
highly respected, and I have seen "My Neighbour Totoro", which was great.
The general feeling is that if anyone can do justice to the book, he can.

I don't have access to newsgroups at work or I'd forward the posts.  Perhaps
someone who does can do a search and forward them?

Kylie