where is everybody?

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Feb 16 10:51:59 EST 2000

Philip:
>spent a week in bed with some flu-like virus

Poor you!  Belated sympathy.

>Perhaps it was because I used Marmite instead of Vegemite.

I associate both of these, possibly quite wrongly, with Bovril.  The mere
thought of this is almost enough to make me ill!

>While I was ill I read...

At least you were able to read.  The best are illnesses which are bad
enough to necessitate bed, but not bad enough to make reading impossible.

>the last night of the fever - the night Ann felt seemed about 100 years
>long in >Hexwood.

That illness is very convincingly described, isn't it?

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie