where is everybody?

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Fri Feb 11 12:15:55 EST 2000

>        Britta asked:
>
>        "Did I get kicked off a list (accidentally) again? Or was everybody
>> busy toasting cheese (and eating it)?"

I just couldn't play, as I hadn't read Dark Lord, Changeover, any Neal
Stephenson, Hoover or Hamilton.  Nor does the library have either of those
DWJ books, Connie Willis, Bujold, etc., etc.  One area untouched by the
Celtic Tiger [insert loud, rude noise here] is our library system.

But now I have the PB Dark Lord!  Soon I'll be able to read all of those
tantalizing posts with spoilers for it :-)

Hallie
hallieod at indigo.ie