where is everybody?

alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 8 15:47:25 EST 2000

Britta wrote:
"Well, I haven't got any books left (just ANSI Common LISP, and to read
about a programming language in bed is just horrible)"

My heartfelt sympathies--I had to disentangle my way out of LISP's
parantheses at the end of last year (though it's a fun programming
language in a whole bunch of ways).  But it's pretty dire recreational
reading! (Although, again, I find nothing sends me off to sleep quite as
efficiently as a fine programming language textbook.  Such a soothing
quality to those syntax specifications...)

Alexandra