Book IDs (a longish delurk)

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 13:07:15 EST 2000

> I was there 1985-89 (I spent a good part of early 1986 in hospital after a
> car crash so I missed most of my first year, including, obviously, the
> exams, so I had to start from the beginning again  - IYSWIM). Diana visited
> CCAT in autumn 1986, IIRC

Oh, No!  Two things that are painful to learn, because far too late - DWJ gave a
talk at CCAT during my first term and I never knew, and there was another fan
there at the same time as me and we never met.  AAAAAAUGH!

Philip.

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Nottingham, NG11 0EE, UK